Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, June 12, 2016

Best coffee

Messed with some kind of bureaucracy at night. Smeared a lot of papers with ink. Then somebody suddenly brought a cup of coffee. A friend's Mom, I think. "The coffee must be good," I thought, while struggling to lift the cup and hold it there. Took a few sips. With each sip, the coffee became even better. Eventually I found myself sitting at a fancy coffee restaurant. The coffee was mild (I don't like strong coffee) and had a subtle taste of pine and some herbs. The best coffee I've ever had. Wanted to make sure I wouldn't leave without paying, but accidentally woke up before I managed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment