Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, June 13, 2016

Small OBE

.. a few minutes before the alarm. Something seemed to be moving underneath the mattress. Must be the cat again, I thought. Err .. wait, it's not supposed to be in my room. This got me curious, so I listened attentively. The noise and vibrations quickly progressed from one corner of the mattress to the opposite corner. I recognized the moment I was free and climbed out before I would snap back. Eyesight was awful .. everything looked similar to "Waking Life" (mayhaps because I watched it on Saturday). However, tactile sense was very vivid. Typical procedure. Swept across the floor with hands before I stood up from the bed. I could feel all the grooves in the floor pattern. Then flew through the balcony door and balcony window. A lovely sunny morning. At about 60 m, I turned around, looked back and poofed back into the body. Found it mildly interesting that after returning, I was seeing a circular afterimage with a diameter that I considered a bit too small for the sun.

Felt well in tune with the environment today.

Commuting read


Read Graham Nicholls' section 7 in "Consciousness Beyond the Body - Evidence and Reflections" (Alexander De Foe). Graham admitted that he spends a lot of time in Estonia. Nice. Would be cool to meet him. First in OBE, then IRL, perhaps =)

Anyway, it's a very good book. Hector Durville's calcium sulphide screens caught my attention as well. Would be cool to set up screens in the room, with RPi cameras that would trigger when activity is detected on the screens. Though, dedicated sensor and filter I would fancy more. Would be direct feedback on OBE and PK progress. This was in reference to Monroe's polaroid that picked up faint clouds of consciousness. No wonder Max Caulfield loved polaroid cameras so much :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment