Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Odd


A lot of strange coincidences and things manifesting. At the moment I still don't see the full picture yet, but some of the pieces are gradually coming together.

An odd number of summer trainees

Yesterday a cute asian student popped up at the observatory. There were a lot of bright sparkles popping up around her, which caught my attention. Chemistry? Very odd, because previously no-one has showed up that randomly and asked for an internship. Especially because the place is quite a distance from the town and it doesn't really have any background in chemistry. Thanks to synchronicity, found a job for her to work on.

I accidentally build a shelf


And it was working. Today there were a lot of forgotten meetings where I popped up thanks to synchronicity. Between all the meetings, I "accidentally" also got the job done I had planned for today .. in addition to all the bureaucracy overhead.

Misc

Last night I went to bed early. Suddenly something happened and the mind went blank. Some kind of an external noise stopped, after which I spent a while wondering what just happened. It was as if the noise preoccupied the mind somehow, making it difficult to focus or think clearly. Strange but I have experienced this before.

No comments:

Post a Comment