Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, June 5, 2016

Malta

I wasn't too happy about my presentation performance at the conference, though.
Nevertheless, traveling always boosts spiritual development, which I enjoy a lot.

The first night at the foreign place it seemed as if there were many entities moving around the place. My bed was at the window and between two doors, so there was a lot of flow through the area. I tried to maintain a somewhat humble attitude. It seemed to have worked for the first night - the entities were protective. Some time later, they turned into demons or something. My own thought patterns were biting me at every corner :).

There was an exceptionally chill dude at the conference. He was usually dressed in random and seemed to have been free from any obstructive thought patterns. A millionaire because his company makes the world's best products in a niche market that's quickly growing more popular. For years, many others have tried but he is still leading the market because his products are still better. Very inspiring.

Inspired, I took out some trash in the dreams. Realized a visualization with pitch black emptiness surrounding a pure consciousness. Some trash still remained, though, at quite a distance from the consciousness. Managed to use this visualization twice, after which it lost its power.

One evening there was someone flying around with a helicopter, circling around (probably around the place where the conference took place) before they flew straight over our apartment at very low altitude. Joking, I said it's probably that chill dude. Googled him and indeed, it seems he's also a pilot.

Would have wanted to visit the megalith temples but barely had any free time to look around. Well, I guess the temples will stay there even when I won't visit them. Small absurd tricks like that, to make it easier for the mind to let go of something that it has grown attached to.

No comments:

Post a Comment