Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, July 29, 2017

In-body stasis and overclocking

While relaxing the body before sleep last night, I thought about what causes the issues. Some years ago when I used to regularly practise stasis field on the Crookes Radiometer, I feared I might semi-accidentally produce stasis within the body. One reason for the fear was that back then I realized I couldn't dispel the stasis field well enough (the radiometer still hasn't recovered). I'm pretty sure the fear has materialized over the years during which I haven't enjoyed regular pk practice. Although it has both pros as well as cons, I discourage applying stasis field on the body. Probably would have less cons without work stress.

Short-term effects (a few hours):
  • Decoupling of bodily needs from work with the mind.
    • Reduced food consumption.
    • Reduced need for doing sports.
    • Reduced oxygen consumption.
  •  Control over performance.
    • By applying stasis on everything down from the navel and overclocking the heart and everything above it, it is possible to temporarily boost performance several fold.
Mid-term effects (a few days):
  • Maldigestion.
    • Food in the body exceeds its expiry date before the body is able to fully process it.
    • Increased food consumption, the body tries to get rid of the toxic leftovers from the previous cycle. 
    • Malnutrition.
  • Exhaustion.
    • Body can't sleep properly due to maldigestion issues. 
    • Loss of enthusiasm (anger and willpower converted into enthusiasm is still a way to boost it).
  • Decoupling from empathy.
Long-term effects (a few weeks):
  • Loss of performance.
    • Exhaustion with sleep deprivation.
    • Depression.
  • Tension or pain at the heart chakra.
  • Tension or pain at navel. 
  • Lack of body heat.
Even longer term effects (a few years):
  • Cutting pain at the heart chakra.
    • As if there were an ice crystal cutting the body from the inside.
    • Taste of blood.
  • Panic attacks.
    • Occurring randomly.
    • Occurring while talking to other people.
    • Very difficult to calm the body.
Since the beginning of 2017, I'm back between the mid-term and short-term effects.

Not a very good way of boosting performance, as it has adverse side-effects. Perhaps a space-time bubble would be a better candidate?

Expressed with ignorance, satire, disappointment, anger and willpower:
"Work must be done. There must be a way."

No, seriously, there should be a way to improve performance so that time and manpower would no longer be an issue. There must be a way to become so good at everything that everything gets done fast (10 year work of 5 people, by a single person in 2 years with enough time for hobbies). I know that since work is infinite, this means endless improvement. This is precisely why there must be no side-effects.

I think that so far the following preconceptions have been keeping me back:
  • This is not normal, I have to teach people that this is not the way to go (being an example).
  • There is a saying "One can dump an infinite amount of work on a man. Work cannot kill a man." <- I have to prove it wrong.
  • But I want to do other things as well, not just work all the time (disappointment).
  • There is a lot of work that needs to be done (semi-subconsciously causing more work).
  • There is not enough time to do things well (which most often ends up in lost efficiency due to re-doing things so that they would be well).
  • Edit: And seeing everyone else have the luxury of free time, vacations or holidays makes me jealous.
BS. I wonder where I even got those ideas.

When done correctly, work is a concentration practice and there is a careful balance between work and rest. With a correct attitude, life is meditation.

Revised preconceptions that I use to push myself forward:
  • Things are the way they are, I'm simply offered ways to improve them.
  • Every problem has a solution.
  • No matter what the problem, the solution will be revealed once I'm ready to comprehend it.
  • Do or do not, there is no try.
  • Superhuman or not, just clear the mind and do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment