Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, July 23, 2017

Stable portals

Mayhaps not as exciting a summary as the previous one, but it's a post.

Somewhat exhausted from the week of heavy focus on work. A lot of sleep and daily naps. Sleep cycle is pretty messed up. Enjoyed a long chat with Mom about previous lives, space-time and collective dreams.

Oh, but regardless of feeling exhausted, it seems that productivity has not dropped. Or at least, not much. Patched some pretty serious bugs today.

Cat return


Cat was found a couple of days later, the next morning after Mom asked the cat to return in her mind. Climbed the tree and took the cat down. Cat was very humble, so perhaps I was wrong about thinking that the cat had fled for a feline nightclub or something. Perhaps he just fell down from the balcony, after all.

Space-time

Apparently my suspicions were right - her real issue was not physics and math, it was spiritual.

Regardless, stumbled on this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6o8bue/the_amount_of_quantum_vacuum_fluctuations_that/

This goes amazingly well with personal experience as well as with what I read from Steve Richards' "Invisibility". Though, it shows that my ponderings about finite vs. infinite universe were pretty far off.

Dreams

Took a group of random people (colleagues, friends) and explained what I had found out about portals. Organized an excursion through a few places. This time the portals were stable enough to let a whole group of people through. Showed them a place after a place, while discussing stuff with some of them who displayed deeper interest in these things. However, at some moment I realized that I had led them into a wild area. Had to fend off entities. Alarm rang or something. Anyway, woke up.

Someone else organized an excursion through a heavily guarded area for me. Claimed it was safe because almost everyone was on vacation. "If something were to happen, you could climb down this vent here." I tried the vent and fell .. into the exact same room. Sensed somebody coming. Casually sat down behind a chair, trying to think myself invisible / unnoticeable. A dude entered the room and seemed to have been oblivious of me being there. Woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment