Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Circus

Related to the post about bullying the cat and learning minor telepathy thanks to that.

Took a bus home from work the next day. Bought a ticket, thanked the bus driver, then turned around to .. a decent girl in summer clothes, trying to cool down .. find a seat. The girl had probably been running to catch the bus at the previous stop. A few seat rows back, there was a perv ::cough:: man.

Anyway, sat down, started listening to music and observed the mind of the man sitting in the next row. So obvious that I shook my head and sighed. Found the behaviour of the man slightly upsetting. Especially his presumptuousness, he did not even try to act normal, and stared back at the girl not once but gave three long stares back at the girl after walking to the front in order to leave the bus.

For me, the situation became comical when I pictured myself observe me observe that man stare the girl. Me shaking my head and sighing at me letting myself be entertained by the conspiracy subreddit, spotify and some random dude mindlessly staring at a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment