Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Tower of golden beams of light

Yesterday evening sister came home and made me a gift - a Kyanite crystal. Cool, I haven't thought much of crystals before. Remembered that I even have a book about crystals that I haven't read. Thought of putting it somewhere safe so that the cat wouldn't play with it but it seemed that's not the way crystals are meant to be treated. I want to practice pk on it sometime.

Last night there was a pull out of body. Experienced interesting hypnagogic imagery, but forgot many of them by the morning.

MiniDream: Golden beams of light


A tall tower (I think) with people that had a thick beam of golden light going up from their heads (from the crown region). Couldn't see the tower - everything was pitch black except the people and their beams of light. There was an upward pull towards infinity where I think the beams of light merged (seemed parallel). Realized something about zero-point while writing this down.

MiniDream: Grandma


In one of the short hypnagogic experiences, I visited grandma (the other one). Uhm .. that's about all I remember.

Cleanup in dreams


For the past few days, I have seen a lot of dreams about cleaning up or renovating old buildings or rather, having the old buildings renovated.

No comments:

Post a Comment