Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, January 29, 2018

That snake, ego

Hadn't noticed that I had this much ego.

In the morning I felt somewhat offended that someone else had rendered my work redundant. I invested some time and effort, apparently for nothing. ::facepalm:: None of it was for nothing, I just wasn't able to see it clearly because the ego was blocking the view.

A student asked about the conversion of some numbers. I actually replied "Go google. It's trivial." FFS, even though the student has previously demonstrated a very arrogant and careless attitude, I want to serve as a good example. In this case, I acted no better. What is more, I asked a colleague trivial questions about calculating uncertainty today. He might've felt the same.

The internal heat has cranked up a bit more. It does so each time I relax or cleanse the body before bed. It feels like the intensity of the prana flow in the body has also increased. The habit of building tension, knots or stasis within the body has been pretty die-hard.

Dream: snake


Last night I encountered an interesting symbol in the dream. I was flying uphill, using my right hand to grab a tree branch to push myself forward every now and then. I was about to grab another branch when I noticed that there's like a black power cable on the branches. Quickly stopped to observe it more carefully. As I turned my head more towards my right, the cable transformed into a snake (gray scaled viper). The snake was looking straight at me from the right. Although it did not seem all that threatening, it looked almost as startled as I was. Not sure if I've ever seen a snake in a dream before.

No comments:

Post a Comment