Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Heat

About a week ago, I managed to raise a blob of psi higher up the spine again.

Left shoulder ached yesterday, perhaps due to suddenly doing some physical exercise the past few days. Stretched, practised some pranayama, tried to meditate briefly, and went to bed early.

Dream


In the hypnagogic state I saw images of random people, and then suddenly a somewhat more disturbing image popped up. A circular image with a white pillar in the middle, and blood flowing around it (while thinking back on the image today, I associated it with bone marrow). Wondered about it, and experienced a shift of focus onto a point on the top of the head. Shrugged and fell into deep sleep (contains less rational logic and is typically more difficult to remember).

A guide (I think) was following me in the dream. A formless passive presence always on my left. It was a warm and rainy day. We flew around some old buildings, large rocks and a sinkhole in field of sand. Something was out of place but couldn't really figure out what it was and how to fix it. The ground was abnormally hot, causing the water at the bottom of the sinkhole to evaporate.

Lacking ideas on how to fix it, I just left it the way it was. Eventually decided to take a portal to a training ground. Although the sinkhole had become dry, the wood and grass on the training grounds were still wet from rain. Landed onto a wooden plank, and felt as if there was an electric current going through my feet. Flew around and touched other training installations, all of them caused the uncomfortable feeling of current running through me.

Had two ideas of what might cause such an anomaly:
  1. There was a nest of wasps behind one of the old buildings. A while ago I was chased by the wasps there (reference to another dream maybe a month ago). Perhaps they've eaten through the wall and gotten inside? That might cause a similar feeling.
  2. Electrical discharge did not seem logical because I thought I had heat without water (even the sinkhole dried up, right?). For electricity, both fire and water are needed. (non-physical elements, probably)
Took a portal back to an old building that I hadn't visited for a while. Scared of all the old places, who knows what I might find (and awaken) in there. Opened the wooden door. The building has a broken roof, and the rain just pours through all the way to the floor. The wooden floor was soaked and looked black (just like all the walls and the ceiling), with some reflections of the light through the windows on my right. My first reaction was: will it even support my weight? Then realized that in this environment, it does not matter how much weather it has to endure, it never crumbles. Stepped in. I think I saw the stairs leading into the cellar as well (behind the corner on my left) before suddenly waking up.

Undream, again


Woke, covered in sweat, with a lot of heat being produced at the navel. Like flames, the heat propagated up the body and burned some old karmic traces. The pain in the left shoulder, for example, had pretty much vanished.

All the other dreams were exceptionally vivid and had a reasonable amount of logic (unlike the one described in this post).

No comments:

Post a Comment