Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, August 19, 2018

Wise dude

Had dreams with a lot of symbology this morning. I want to believe that I remember at least most of it.

There was at least one more dream that I can't recall at the moment. Met someone and discussed something in there.

Did something quite out of the ordinary today. I took a warm bath and a cold shower. The bath made me question if I was suicidal, because the weather is still warm as well - overheating imminent. An interesting cleansing ritual.

Dream: Path around a mountain

Not actually from today morning, but from Friday morning.

I was jogging up a mountain. The path spiraled at a slight slope around the mountain. It had been raining heavily and the path was wet. It wasn't slippery even though it looked like it might be.

Noticed a pretty landscape down below, and thought whether or not it would be a good idea to go and enjoy it from down there as well. It was a farm with fields of flowers, all of which were soaked in the slight flood. Regular flowers but what made them special in my eyes was the fact that regardless of the flood they still looked pretty. No, perhaps even more pretty because of the flood. Anyway, the flood made the flowers special.

Right next to me there were stairs leading down to the farm. All the steps were wet and looked slippery.

Another person came up the stairs. I asked if there was another path that led anywhere from the farm. The answer was "No, it's a dead end". Thanked them, and took the detour down to enjoy the flowers from a different perspective as well. Got down quickly, luckily without slipping.

Dream: Cleaning sister's room


Apparently the farm / flowers symbolized sister's home somehow (she's looking for one). Looked around the building, carefully entered her room and observed the mess. Helped another entity to clean it a bit.

Actually, the past weeks I had several dreams where I also cleaned my workplace and my home.

Dream: Visiting some wise dude

Our turn had come, so together with someone (on my left), we stepped up the stairs, passed through a couple of gates to enter a palace of some sort. On the top, there was a small monolith building with a roofed patio. The wise dude was sitting on a chair right next to the building. A typical man in his 40s or so, outgoing, energetic, caring but lax about all sorts of fashions and customs. He was dressed in dark blue (blue jeans, blue T-shirt without anything on it). I guess what made him special from the rest of the people around there was that he always moved with the flow. His energy felt very "fluid". It was customary to shake hands with the wise man, and that alone was believed to be a great blessing for all the times to come.

Out of my ignorance, I did not know the customs. The person on my left had brought me here, whereas I had always been skeptical of everyone that's praised to the high heavens. Regardless, I greeted the wise man with an awkward "Your very highness" and bowing, after which I observed what the person on my left did.

He/she shook hands with the wise man. So did I, with my right hand. The wise man said "you gave me both your hands," probably indicating that I was alone and there really was no other person that had come together with me.

Thanked the dude and went back down the stairs. To me, the wise man did not seem all too special. Perhaps this was because he treated everyone as equals and I did feel as an equal.

Dream: Ritual

After visiting the wise dude, we were expected to join a ritual dance. People formed a circle, and everyone had their designated place in the circle.

Out of my ignorance, I just took a more-or-less random place (no. 3, I guess). It was indicated that I had taken the wrong place (was expected to take place no. 20 or so), but it seemed that it wasn't a big deal anyway. I just had to adapt my energetics a bit to fit into the place that I had picked almost at random.

Once all the people were there, we had to start dancing while moving counter-clockwise around a circle of pillars. Although there was a specific kind of dance that others performed, out of my ignorance I did not know how to dance that. I barely had anyone in front of me to copy, so I just danced whatever and it seemed that it did not really matter that much. Gradually it became better and better anyway.

There were more than 20 pillars, and it seemed that prior to the ritual, people had prayed at each of the pillars to apply a specific feeling to each of them. This formed something like a rotating dharma wheel where for a limited time, each of these fundamental feelings "shone" on the life of the dancer.

For me, the dream ended when I looked more closely at the feelings attached to the pillars. As I looked at one of the pillars, letters appeared on the floor around it. On one of them, there was the name of an old classmate who is currently in Switzerland, I think.

2 comments:

  1. Forgot to mention that while changing clothes yesterday, I noticed that I was dressed similarly to the wise dude. Dark blue jeans, blue T-shirt with nothing on it. The T-shirt used to have a rainbow colored circle and the "Om" symbol in the center. By now that's worn out, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some background info on the dream about cleaning sister's home. It's now basically her's, she just needs to clean it. There's a lot of cleaning to be done as the former habitants were junkies. At Christmas, she showed me some photos.

    ReplyDelete