Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, September 1, 2018

Freefall

Decided to make a silicon mold for electret experiments. Opened the balcony window, cat hopped onto the metal-sheet flashing. He nearly fell off. I tried to invite him back. No luck. Gently touched his tail, which startled him and he actually fell down.

That's not the first time that he's fallen from there, but this time he's larger and heavier. Regardless, he had landed just fine. He backed up and looked up to the 4th floor so that I would see him. I went down and picked him up from underneath the spruce tree. The experience was quite a shock for him, but at least this time he wasn't alone.

Felt sorry for him, while at the same time I was inspired by his experience. For me it emphasized the power of clear-minded concentration during an emergency. It also associated with the book Project superman by Michael Andrew Pero.

No comments:

Post a Comment