Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, September 10, 2018

Soaked

Caught a heavy rain + hail + rain today morning. Got a bit soaked. Wasn't hit by lightning though, so perhaps uncle Zeus wasn't really that pissed at me.

My backpack is no longer as waterproof as it used to be. Water comes in from the top but doesn't drain all that quickly. Due to this, my earphones got soaked, as did one side of the laptop. I let the laptop sit on the wet edge to pour out most of the water, then blew some more water out with pressurized air, after which I warmed it in the thermal chamber for about an hour. Everything seems to be working fine.

Before getting out of bed today morning I listened to some geisting noises. First of all it sounded as if someone was bouncing basketball under my bed. The time interval between the bounces did not match the space between my bed and my floor. This sound might've been hypnagogia. Though, the sound of something repetitively snapping inside the mattress - that was not.

No comments:

Post a Comment