Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Mattress is alive!

I've been releasing blockages recently. Often I've been laying in bed while doing so. Sometimes the mattress twitches and makes a snapping sound. I used to think it was the cat poking at the mattress with its claw or something. Though, I know that the cat is polite enough not to do that. Last night I managed to isolate the cat from my room. Well, except for his cloud of consciousness *cough* hair particles that fly around. Anyway, the cat was not in my room and that was confirmed by the sound of him crunching his food behind the door. Experienced the strongest mattress twitch thus far, not far from the feet. The snapping sounds from furniture and walls still occur as well - no changes there.

Also, the ceiling lamp at work was constantly making a clicking sound yesterday.

Stress due to a work deadline and frustration due to other colleagues not taking it seriously enough.

Regardless, there have been a lot of realizations in the past couple of months that I've utilized to change my life. It's not only spiritual .. the body is also changing again. Healing vibrations throughout the body, feeling prana flow, waves of heat propagating up the body, etc.

My eating habits have changed as well. I've noticed that I don't like eating meat anymore. For lunch at work, there's barely anything without meat so I still eat meat there. While this has come gradually over months, I only noticed it perhaps a couple of weeks ago that I had begun opting for vegetarian courses in the menus. Tastes way better.

No comments:

Post a Comment