Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, October 6, 2019

Akira manga

I owe it to Mr. Hoodie again, for he reminded me that I hadn't read Akira manga yet. It's simply Awesome.

I guess I'm getting better, for I felt alive and happy again and inspired to do things while reading the manga yesterday. It also re-sparked an interest in psychokinesis. There are still plenty of phenomena which I did not have the time to explore last time =). There's still levitation, teleportation, phasing, manipulating space-time, creating matter, etc.

Had the familiar symbolism of gas flame in the dreams. On reflex my rational mind tells me to extinguish the fire. While useful in the waking state, it is somewhat unfortunate while dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment