Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, October 12, 2019

Wind

A Latvian acquaintance on Facebook shared a gif of wind blowing away a bar umbrella with weights and a person. Shared it on the Discord server. Uhm, he's actually shared another one.

https://giphy.com/gifs/mars-sbj-Pk3J7R114dL9GJ9UEC
https://giphy.com/gifs/combined-gifs-9MJ5ozdayMWT7QuA19


Then it occurred to me that it was synchronicity, for I almost ended up being blown away by the side-winds on the ship deck. The wind raised suddenly, and I wouldn't have thought it would become this strong. With my backpack full of stuff, the wind was pushing me around the deck as if I weighed nothing. While the wind was towards the center of the ship, the walls reflected the wind which caused turbulence such that the wind pushed me in different directions depending on where I was at. Sometimes towards the railing, sometimes in parallel to it. Kneeled down to reduce my surface area, and crawled for cover while keeping a grip of the railing. Regardless, even while kneeling, I slid around in places.

Must have been either a facepalm or amusing watch from the crew. Anyway, made it back to safety and checked the weather report. The maximum side-wind should have been 12.5 m / s, only for a very short period of time. Don't know but it felt like a lot more.

Walk


Enjoyed a walk from the campus to the ship terminal, which was probably about 7 km. Later enjoyed a walk from the other terminal back home, which was probably about 2 km.

Healing vibration


Ever since I started dealing with that wax cube (clicky, clicky), I have been feeling a buzzing on top of the heart. Previously I have noticed a connection between such buzzing and the body healing itself. In terms of frequency, it's rather similar to a cat purring.

Impulsive behaviour


Had tried a new method to keep people off suicide. I gave them homework - to write an analysis to prove that suicide would solve their problems (with emphasis on bringing out the assumptions also). It didn't seem to have worked, but it might also be that I simply wasn't patient enough (waited for the analysis for about 2 days).

Anyway, bashed into the feels, spoiling the homework by revealing the reason for it, as well as some of the aspects which I would have expected for them to account for in the analysis.

Realized why the homework method wouldn't really work, either. I guess they hate the thought of suicide, but in all self-hatred, they might eventually do it anyway. And if they did, they would be completely unprepared. Mid-way through, they would realize their mistake but it would be already too late. This homework, however, would force them to think about and analyze something which they hate. They would simply postpone it forever instead of thinking about it even briefly.

Since I know I cannot help another person directly, this was my attempt at delegating the job to themselves without them knowing it at first. While self-analysis has helped me a lot, it is something which normal people would try to avoid at any cost (including suicide).

No comments:

Post a Comment