Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, October 11, 2019

Just a post

with some random stuff before I forget them. Just for the record, the post is from Finland.

Speedwalking


I think it was at the end of last week that I thought I was too late for the bus to work which I have usually taken (departs at 7:50). I think I started at around 7:34 but I decided to take a walk anyway because the next bus (departing at 8:20) would also be fine (just wouldn't leave a margin). Considering that I have managed to cover the distance in about 25 - 35 min, there was plenty of time for the 8:20 bus. Due to this, I did not hurry. Once I reached the bus station, I still saw the 7:50 bus. Checked the time, it was 7:50. Then some guy went past me, running for the bus. If he hadn't, then I wouldn't have chosen to bother the bus driver because of me being late. Anyway, got on the bus and then started to wonder how it was possible that I had suddenly made my record (16 min) without even trying. My previous record was 21 min and then I was walking as fast as I could. Throughout the walk I was in my thoughts and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

Lightstepping


On Wednesday night, I had trouble sleeping again. Woke up during the night to wash the blanket with tears and apply eye drops. I really enjoyed the days when I didn't have to do that. Might be that the air is too dry.

Anyway, drank some water and went back to bed. Had an LD or OBE where I was walking past some houses with all sorts of fences. I figured I was lightweight enough to walk on top of the fence. Jumped there, and practiced lightstepping to avoid any damage the fence. It was a lovely morning and the weather was nice and sunny. In the yard of one of the houses, there were people chatting .. though, I was probably unnoticeable / invisible enough.

Sometimes there were low-hanging tree branches on top of the fence, so I shrunk myself to fit underneath.

Reached a place with some trees, flew up and touched the branches and leaves. It was awesome, I could feel them roughly the same way as I did with the physical body. Simply the dimensions of my arm / hand were now arbitrary and defined by visualization.

Not sure whether this was an OBE because I did not have 360 deg vision (it was closer to how I see with the body) but then again, I never really tried to have wider FoV. While I did have a form, it was not very underdefined and I couldn't see myself. The environment was very vivid and detailed.

Another suicidal on Discord


Instead of actively trying to "help" (in other words, "make things worse"), I sometimes simply visualized sitting next to him. No words, no intent, just sitting. The visualization was not very concentrated but I hope it helped at least a little.

At some point I could no longer feel his presence, but it reappeared again in the evening. Since then I've had the feeling that I cannot do any more.

While thinking about it, my aunt called. She's obviously a bit depressed due to the lack of social interaction. She needs to chat all the time but since moving to a different farm, she has been rather lonely. Anyway, discussed the psychology of depression with her, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment