Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, October 13, 2019

Rowing in the dark

Analyzed my thoughts and impulsive behavior last night. I like to think that I got some sleep too.

Figured that there probably is no shortcut, and the answer to depression would still remain to be social interaction. The problem is that right now I don't have the time for being a full-time psychologist for depressed people.

While on my way back home, I watched The Girl on the Train (NSFW), which seemed to hint that I should mind my own problems and stay away from those of others. Healthier for both me and others.

Considered leaving the Discord server again but I'm not sure how it would affect the people there. Will try to focus a bit more on hobbies.

Rather symbolic dream


It was pitch black darkness and 3 people were on a small boat, headed towards the middle of a lake. Two guys and a girl, I think. All of them were somewhat afraid of the dark. The girl was at the stern, using oars to row the boat slowly and quietly.

One of the guys had one spot on the lake where he had to do something (measure something, remove fishnets or whatever) and the other guy had another spot where he had to do the same. After reaching the farthest spot, the boat started rowing back towards the shore, and stopped at the other spot.

There was something which had been bothering one of the guys but he kept quiet until both of them had finished with their work and they were close enough to the shore. It might have been dangerous or something to make too much noise while on the lake, don't know. Anyway, the guy spit out his problem and they both got into an argument.

It was all fine until they suddenly stopped arguing. It was then that the girl freaked out and the dream ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment