Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Sloppy sleeping schedule

Quite a few things have occurred in the meantime, whereas I have been too lazy to post them. Recently I've been feeling somewhat tired as well. Recently I've found it more difficult to speak again. Thoughts are not 1:1 translatable into words.

Dexter's lab


When I was smaller, there used to be a cartoon about a small kid having a hi-tech lab under his house.

Visited a place where I could rent cheap lab-space underground. Realized the difference between industrial, commercial and residential spaces. While I'm pretty sure I can't experiment with high voltage, high currents and strong magnetic fields well enough in the apartment, I do not have the funds, time nor means of transport to actually set up a lab at the edge of the town.

Geisting


Yesterday it was somewhat stormy. The lights flickered at work. Some of the flickers felt synchronized to the activity of my mind. Later while walking to the bus stop, I noticed the same with the wind outside.

Today I occasionally felt synchronized to a colleague's network connection, with his Skype call becoming more glitchy when my mind returned to idle.

This might be due to my celibacy or detachment practices. There was also a successful attempt at tantra which might have changed the density of the field.

Intuition / precog


Yesterday the image of a neighbor appeared in my mind, with the thought that we'll meet today. While on my way home, I stopped at a fast food place to take some chicken snacks. This neighbor stopped right next to me without noticing me at first. Anyway, I had not seen him for months and he said that he had moved to another town (he did not want to reveal which one, though).

During just the past couple of days it has happened several times that I've said or suggested something which has only later turned out to have been the optimal path towards a goal. Since it's impossible to justify it (other than just "I don't like that option"), I first let people decide on their own and try to support their choice the best I can.

Channel of wisdom

Got seriously fascinated by Disco Elysium (video game by a local studio I once considered applying for). Have been playing it a lot throughout the past few days.

Anyway, on Monday night, I noticed that I had found a specific sensation in my mind. The sensation was accompanied by the imagery of exceptional high technology and spiritualism deep in some green woods. Took this as a target for some concentration practice. I suspect that my mind was not pure enough such that I was turned back from that place. But regardless, it was an interesting practice.

Following the concentration practice, I had quite vivid dreams.
 

Dreams


One of them featured a pretty girl enjoying my presence. Thanks to my celibacy practice, this was not an issue.

Met grandpa afterwards. I think this was the first time he talked to me in a dream. Just a few casual sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment