Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, November 26, 2012

Struggle of honour

One night without disturbing dreams and then lost the energy with the next one.

A rather sad morning, full of karmic effects.

Realized that I often bash right in, when I see an obstacle. Then it hurts and the more it hurts, the more I increase the speed and force. Then it hurts even more .. so on.

Also, for some reason, the mind still considers difficulty as a matter of honour. The more miserable, the more humility, the more challenge, the better.

One more mind pattern: everything must be in balance. When there's joy, there must be misery and vice versa. However, when looked at from a holistic point of view, then nothing can be out of balance. So, the idea of balancing seems to be just a habit or a construct.

Want to overcome all this. Want to change the attitude towards everything.

I guess it might be rather funny and sad for me to look at me struggling there.

No comments:

Post a Comment