Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Nothing to say

Got home really late yesterday. Because of this, ate late and thus couldn't practice pranayama before bed.

It seems to have become a bit more difficult to control the emotions again. Mind wanders more, less silence. Trying to free it more with meditation.

Experienced how mind gives birth to emotion-based constructs. This took a lot of energy and produced something that might come to haunt.

Sorry to everyone, to whom I might've caused harm this way.

Would like to take a weekend off work, for change. It's been a while since the last time I had a free weekend (or weekday). Also, it seems that the upcoming weekend shall be packed with long working hours too. On the other hand, I love being a no-lifing workaholic and I love being somewhat asocial. Makes me feel content with my service to this world. Would be awesome if I learned to meditate through work again.

Have been pretty floaty again lately. Some sudden jolts in the placement of consciousness, relative to the body.

Asked a few questions from a practical instructor. During one of them, I saw a bright blue flash of light at the head of a girl in the classroom. Considered it strange that I would see it on someone else. Previously I have seen it on objects close by, on objects that I've touched or on mirror once.

No comments:

Post a Comment