Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Heavy healing

Recently, all sorts of psychic heat topics have spawned on the forums.

Yesterday, I felt my back being at dis-ease. Practised keeping focus on a certain point in the spine.

Went to bed early, intending to be refreshed for the morning drive.

The chest started to hurt. A lot. Could perhaps sleep for 3-4 hours and spent the rest of the time healing. After several hours of healing, it was finally possible to self-diagnose it. Caught cold 3 days ago. It was raining pretty seriously on Monday and it was windy as well, so I got soaked and then blown through.

Actually I was amazed that today I felt more refreshed than a few days ago.

Now there's motivation for integrating some of that practice into the daily life again. Need it to keep this body alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment