Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, November 2, 2012

Dream, UFOs at the sea

Two nights ago, I had multiple dreams, all of them relaying the same idea. We were sneaking into some sort of a building with a lot of security around. Though, for some reason, there didn't seem to be any reason for us to be sneaking - everyone welcomed us as equals. This was probably induced by playing Fallout 2 and sneaking past the geckos, only to realize they wouldn't attack me anyway.

Slept most of the night in a half-meditative pose last night, which made me feel really good. Really enjoyed sleeping, thanks to this.

Had a couple of interesting dreams.
---------------------------------------
Visited some sort of a museum (haven't seen any quite like it). I guess it was in the same town, an old library building. The museum had been built into the attic. The floor was uneven, but everything else looked pretty clean and new.

Expected to see a lot of books there, but there were only a few. Couldn't spot any secret ones on the shelves there, just old books. Instead, there were honeycomb-like structures with some rather strange skulls and bones. "Some really weird species of bees," I thought. More strange-looking and completely foreign objects, which I can't remember. While trying to remember more details, I get the feeling that there was something related to Egypt, aliens and non-mainstream electronic devices.

Sometimes I would want to ask from the guide, but she .. well, walked away while talking about the exhibitions. I thought she just went back to her room or something. That wasn't of too much help, though.
---------------------------------------
Woke up, checked the clock (postponing it by 30 min) and dreamt on.

There's this other guy (I guess), who has been accompanying me in the last 10+ dreams (or more). I guess he might be one from the group, whom I had had to obey a while back. Anyway, he seems calm and well-behaved, but somewhat passive (mostly just observing). Also, he has never spoken anything so far, only occasional empathy.

This time, however, something happened and he showed it to me.

We were at the sea, on top of some sort of a watchtower or something (just a few meters high). It looked like summer, sky was almost clear, with some thin clouds drifting about. Sea was rather calm, mild wind. A familiar coastline with familiar trees, plants and stones, but a foreign place.

Suddenly, a white pillar appeared at the sea, causing a bunch of waves to propagate from there. That's what he wanted to show me. He was wondering what it was.

Decided to go there and take a look (couldn't hurt, since I knew I didn't have the body with me anyway). Knowing that I didn't have much time left before the alarm, I just teleported there, trying to stay on the plane and avoid drifting away from the dream. It was maybe just 10 meters deep, the object must've been rather small, a few meters wide.

Once there, I was overwhelmed with a vibration. The vibration had obviously been designed to keep unwanted visitors away. Got an overlay of the signal, which was high-pitch peaks at a regular interval. Teleported back, relaying the info to the friend.

Soon, a smaller metallic-looking UFO appeared at my 5, above the woods. Again, he spotted it first. It flew in the direction of the object in the sea. Soon after, a whole fleet of bigger disc-shaped UFOs came from over the woods. These flew over us, in the same direction. A couple of more UFOs came in. Started waving at them, saying "Hi there, friends!" and intending for them to land next to us. One of the discs landed and a small Gray appeared. Jumped down over the edge of the watchtower, to look at them and have a chat. Halfway down, alarm rang and dream ended.

Actually, I was quite puzzled. Had thought Grays would be taller.
---------------------------------------
Remembered that sometime in the morning, I woke up because someone knocked on my room door (would be rather absurd). Slept on.

No comments:

Post a Comment