Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, November 19, 2012

Increase in empathy

Had aborted a pk experiment that I had started with a great urge yesterday. Though, subconscious was still at it in the half-dream state.

Noticed an improvement in empathy today. Walked through a room full of young children and noticed their high level of empathy. A kid found himself in my way, happened to look at him once and recognized something familiar. He kept staring at me after that.

People on the street feel a bit different too.
-----------------------------------------------
It seems that the sadness and confusion are still burning. Joined father on a trip to a department store. Something got my attention there, walked up to it and it cheered me up a lot.

A bunch of transparent plastic flowers with multicolored LEDs inside.
A transparent plastic polar bear with matte finish, white LEDs lighting it up from the inside.
A similar lamp with the shape of a happy moose.

No comments:

Post a Comment