Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Ego was hit

My ego wants to be perfect.

Today an accident happened, so that when I came back to my laptop (still rather new), I noticed that there was a scratch - a few pixels ripped out. I don't know if it was me or my colleague, who was also there. But it doesn't matter .. it was an accident in any case and we both were feeling bad about it.

So, here's the problem. My ego can no longer be perfect because it has a flaw that it can't fix. Moreover, no matter how hard it tries, it can't find the mistake that led to the consequence. It has been perfect and then all of a sudden it is no longer so.

No comments:

Post a Comment