Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, October 16, 2014

Astral wind

Attempted to release some old shields before I fell asleep.

Had a flying OBE. I don't know the place I was flying around at, but it looked like a park with trees in a row to my right and left. I was floating above the road, moving forward. I had form and didn't have 360 degrees sight. I was flying in a bubble of sorts, with a hooded cape. In the bubble, everything was silent. A little later I decided I can continue without the shield and lowered the hood .. the bubble disappeared and the storm was going through me with loud noise and vibrations (like the typical astral wind). Said: "Awesome!" .. my voice came out as a whisper that was muffled in the noise and vibrations of the environment.

Woke a bit tired. Walked to the school building for a couple of meetings. Walked back and felt quite tired for some reason. Took a nap of 2 hours.

Since now the school building is farther away, it takes about 1.5 hours to walk there. That's a lot of time and I would like to use it for meditation but so far I haven't been able to do that .. need to improve my concentration a lot, in order to meditate while walking through the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment