Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, October 19, 2014

Fear of semi-subconscious visualzations

The bonfire night was very good. Continued to discuss stuff with father back at home. The main point of the discussion was about some fears that I've been having.

When I hear someone talking about something, I know I'm semi-subconsciously creating a construct / visualization of what they are talking about. However, when people are talking about a virus for example, then I'm afraid of creating the construct .. because it will be dangerous, right? Anyway, so far I have usually destroyed the construct before it has even taken its form. So many stray thoughts have materialized that I try to avoid giving birth to destructive stray thoughts.

With this kind of approach, I wouldn't learn the nature of the virus (the only way would be getting infected with it) .. so it's not healthier or safer to flee from what I could learn from it. Instead, I should study the construct for as long as I need, while observing the weaknesses or placing loopholes into the design, to easily destroy the construct afterwards.

At some moment we realized it was around 3.15 AM already.

Jahara on Mark Mauvais' forum shared a link to a breatharian forum (people who live without eating or drinking): http://forum.breatharian.info/

In one of my dreams, I found a web-page that defined breatharianism and mentioned that one of the prerequisites is the ability to control the thickness and fluidity of psi .. and blood, too. I know I have been having issues with this, because I eat a lot and usually don't drink much.

In the dream, I wondered how one would control it. Found myself in the kitchen, chatting with father again. Noticed a weird reflection of the clock in front of me. Somehow the clock reflection was projected through me so that I saw it in front of me and the effect was dependent on where I was positioned. Anyway, as I looked at the reflection, it transformed into a circular symbol of some sort. Started looking for my camera to take a photo so that I could look up all the details later. Couldn't.

The next moment we're living in an ice castle that's sticking out from a cliff. It's melting because there's water from the top of the cliff coming down a wall. The castle was going to collapse soon if I didn't fix it somehow. I tried to get rid of the water somehow, which made matters even worse and collapsed the whole thing. ":undo" and tried again. Had the "brilliant" idea of putting cement into the water.

Woke up to "facepalm" a few times. Went back to sleep.

Another dream. Woke up at the summerhouse. The place was similar but not exactly the same. The ceiling was way too low for me. While crawling out of the bed, my head pressed strong against the wooden ceiling. Complained. Aunt told "perhaps hitting your head against the ceiling hard enough would help." Me: "Yeah right.." Observed a conflict between two of the kids at the summerhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment