Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, October 27, 2014

Focus on the infinite

Enjoyed a chat with Hyena yesterday evening.

One of the dreams stood out. Me and Hyena were next to the barn at the summerhouse .. meditating on a carpet. At some moment, a person appeared and said he was a Peruvian and had bought some wheat nearby. In any case, he expressed his wish to sit on the carpet with us. It took me some effort to speak, so I tried to speak as little as possible .. just said "Yes" to indicate that I would be glad to share the carpet with him. He asked me to remember and keep my promise. We made room for him. He respected us and we respected him. He looked like an old master from thousands of years ago, which amplified my respect.

Stayed late at work today. Walked to the bus stop in pitch black. I was fascinated.

Picked up an old meditation method that I had occasionally used. Focused on the constant that permeates everything. Visualized it, based on Billy Meier's descriptions of Hyperspace as well as from my own experience with the all-encompassing light. Thanks to this, I started to feel the surroundings better.

No comments:

Post a Comment