Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Lucid dream: two schools and a hallway

After yet another wet dream I've started to cut my eating habits so that I would digest food before eating again (won't eat until I feel hunger). From large portions 3 times a day I've gone to 2 small portions per day.


Yesterday evening I went to bed early, feeling love radiating from the consciousness. Though, as I laid down in bed, I got the spontaneous fear-visualization of myself being stabbed again. Just let it happen without it damaging any organs, then occasionally played pranks on the knives - visualized them becoming liquid inside the body, visualized them becoming blunt and curvy. At some moment it just disappeared. I wonder what's causing this - an entity of some sort? Anyway, I think it pictures very well the reason why I was born with the fear of sharp corners and edges - might've been stabbed in some past-life?

Had a lucid dream where I visited one university (forgot the name), then made a hallway from there to another. Father came home, went to bed .. invited him into the dream to show him Cambridge (the place that a physics & math genius friend went to). Me and father stepped into a random classroom. Knowing it was just a dream, father wanted to say something. I signalled for him not to, because even though we weren't really interacting with other people there, we caused the minds of the people to wander. Looked around, spotted a small table with a few books on it. One of the books was about the history of science or something. I think father disappeared. I stayed there, scattered throughout the minds of the people. Followed them to a dorm. Most of the people weren't aware of me. One of them was. He gave me chocolate and stayed up late-r than the others. All of them had fallen asleep .. I snuck back to the other side of the hallway between schools, straight into the dorm over there. Somehow I had associated myself with a room there.

The room was white. There was barely anything there .. except for the yellow leaves that had flown in through the open windows. There was a storm outside. I went to the windows and closed them. Got a bit puzzled with the last one - it didn't want to stay shut, so I had to invent something there. The windows were a bit awkward .. they were curved and opened upside-down (when compared to the windows we have at home). Anyway, after closing the windows, I disappeared back to body. As I did so, the voice of a girl from behind me: "No! I want you .." Weird.

The next dream I was flying down the stairs, towards a tunnel of darkness. An old friend was standing in front of the darkness there. I had been visiting that place pretty often, actually, but this time was different. Someone else caught me halfway there and said it was dangerous and that even my friend wasn't there today. Something happened..

Bam .. I'm in one of those boring low-grade dreams. I'm in the body of a creature a bit similar to smeagol. The body could climb well and was pretty fast. I had my place somewhere in the attic of the building, which took some climbing. I was visiting a couple of merchant "mutants" a couple of storeys down. A dangerous monster had gotten loose. The monster could only see distortions of the electromagnetic field. Fled into a small metal storage box (faraday cage) inside the wall and closed it. Broke all the lamps inside. The monster missed me. By the time I came out, the others had gotten rid of the monster and offered some of the loot for me (some sort of leftovers, basically). I happily took the leftovers and climbed back up to my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment