Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, October 23, 2014

Want to do everything and nothing at the same time

Around 5 hours of sleep for 2 consecutive nights.

Visited Aalto in Finland. Strong cold wind and yellow leaves.

Peeked into the mind of a pregnant woman twice. First time she turned around and looked at me, I thought she actually looked somewhere else. The second attempt confirmed that she was aware of my attempts.

Pushed a project hard (for 2 days and nights, I worked on digging out the issues and arguing with people in my mind), because it wasn't moving previously.

Now I feel a desire to do something but nothing seems to be the object of desire. I want something mystical, entertaining but there aren't any video games, anime, books that I want to play / watch / read. I want something spiritual but meditation or concentration practice doesn't feel like it. Psychokinesis seems close but I don't see a reason to practice that, either. It has to be done regularly anyway. I know .. I just want to be, which I don't know how to do. And it doesn't feel quite right, either - because I ate late and that's blocking the flow of psi again. Even though I'm tired, it's too early to go to sleep, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment