Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, December 4, 2014

A faint glimpse at tummo

Yesterday evening my mind relaxed and I just touched the mirror with my mind, trying to feel it both as a liquid as well as a solid. Touched it tens of times before I lost interest in it.

Also noticed the sensation of tummo last night. Grabbed and focused on it. It was weak but the sensation was familiar (although I haven't gotten to practising tummo previously in this life). The sensation was very hot but at the same time moist (without this, the heat might damage the body). While focused on it, pain was being released from body parts that I thought were relaxed.

Probably leaped too far ahead with this tummo thing (still having blockages somewhere in the body), since I leaked a remarkable amount of energy later that night. Woke up but couldn't stop it, so I just waited until it stopped on its own, while trying to spread the remaining energy throughout the body.

Suddenly I started practising OBE from within the dreams, without even being lucid. I would just picture a random scene and fly in, trying to attune to the environment.

Today I became rather stressed at some point. Then somehow I took it back and turned it inside .. stress was gone in less than a split-second.

For the past few days I've been having a lot of flashbacks .. seeing the world from viewpoints that I wouldn't have been able to even imagine existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment