Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, December 25, 2014

Books and more

Mom has been travelling around India, Tibet for the past few months. She sent me a Kalachakra mandala and 3 yoga books (about Naropa + something from Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche). Though, via Skype she mentioned that she has bought even more books, which she would like to share for reading.

Since I had given my copy of the "Tibetan yogas of dream and sleep" to Mom, she bought another one and sent that back. Anyway, there's now thousands of pages waiting to be read .. once I've finished with the history of Germany.

The mandala is also interesting .. shall place it somewhere so that I would see it several times each day.

I've also decided to build a cheap Michelson-Morley interferometer and experiment with it a little.

Santa was really fun this time. An old lady with a very good sense of humour. 

Didn't sleep too well last night. Perhaps because I had taken a nap during the day. Also practised energy manipulation (qi-gong with the non-physical body) before falling asleep, which might've caused me to be slightly over-energized.

No comments:

Post a Comment