Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, December 7, 2014

Dreamspree

Worked late.
Posted a lot of stuff to various forums.
Had a lot of dreams, regarding those forum posts.

Continued with work for most of the night in dreams.

I was at a fancy hotel of some sort, with friends. Tried to sneak behind the rocks at the seaside, so that my friend wouldn't see me from his room on the 5th floor .. just for fun. Walked around with friends, exploring the beach and stuff. Occasionally I used the environment for random training. There was a platform with a railing. At first I thought it's a bit too high for me to reach with that bulky backpack .. jumped anyway, grabbed from the railing, turned myself around and worked some muscles. I was amazed that although I hadn't visited the gym for years, without much effort I could raise my feet pretty high.

Anyway, we walked around some more. Entered some hostel or something. A guide showed us the rooms. One of the rooms was somewhat small .. and to me it seemed there would be cold at night during the winter.

Right when I thought that, I popped into a dark room somewhere. There was a weird furnace / lamp and an old lady, who came to fix it / crank it up. To me she looked careless. She looked as if she didn't quite understand what was going on but probably I was no better. Anyway, she took a replacement bulb and stuffed it into one of the 9 (at least) sockets. It lit up and I thought it was okay but she wasn't happy. She unscrewed the bulb again and put it into another socket (a "broken" one). The bulb didn't work very well there. She then took a plastic bottle with a metal cap, full of water. She put that into one of the sockets and cranked it up. Calmly, I said: "Don't do that!" I thought for sure that the water would vaporize and the bottle would blow up .. water simply isn't enough to cool that short-circuit.

So, she then tried to crank it down again .. but it didn't work. I tried and found that once I had turned the knob to 0 and released the knob, it went back to the value it had before (which was low-power - close to 0 but not quite). So, I figured I'd have to hold it at 0 until its self-sustaining effect was more-or-less extinguished.

However, from what happened before I switched it off, it was evident that I wasn't wiser than the old lady. The bottle did not blow up and water did not vaporize away. The bottle melted away but the vaporized water stayed in the socket, circling around. It resembled plasma and started glowing.

This furnace / lamp scene occurred twice and on both times the same happened.

Later I found myself at a table, drank some juice from a mug. Then someone poured vodka into the mug. Me: "Oh well," ::doesn't touch it, just leaves the dream::

Analysis: the same furnace / lamp theme, which I've seen before. It resembles the internal fire and the way I treat energy. On Shirak's forum, I had posted the following:
I've had my share of geisting, fear of geisting and unbearable energy intensity. I try to avoid pushing it (that I do very seldom). I try hard to keep control one step ahead of the intensity. However, my control seems to be developing very slowly (a lot of internal conflicts that I tend to get lost into).
So, apparently I'm mistaken in what I said in this forum post. How can I expect to acquire control if I don't observe the effects? I should've observed what happens with the water, before rushing to sudo-kill the experiment. The fact that I managed to sudo-kill it, means that I do have control at minimum intensity but I'm not letting the intensity to follow my control.

I saw some sort of a cartoon video .. icy fields and a couple of wolves. Or so I thought, because due to the way they had been drawn, it was difficult to tell what animals they were. Some time later they looked more like tigers. Then I guess I had been watching the video for long enough .. I was drawn in. At that point, the couple looked more like dragons. Anyway, they entered a tower. I was just .. there .. and tried to fill my time with something exciting. I noticed that the walls had a spiral of grooves and bumps, so I started climbing. After a couple of such circles around the wall, I looked down (slightly afraid that I might slip and fall down at some point) and realized I was climbing an analogy of Penrose stairs.

Anyway, the forum post was like this:
Have you read this:
http://www.furnation.com/LanceFoxx/thesasebopshift.html

A friend is seriously interested in werewolves and has had an encounter with a weretiger.

Personally I know werewolves must be real but I'm too afraid to try it out myself. I think I'm more afraid of metamorphosis than phasing, teleporting or time travel. However, most likely my fears simply lack a solid foundation (probably sources from a book that was compulsory back in primary school). Perhaps after having a form for years, the body would default back to its original form .. unless something goes seriously wrong.

Analysis: Shapeshifting is not just about werewolves and weretigers, it's also more mythical creatures, like dragons, for example. It's likely that I have an affinity for dragons. Also, the danger is an illusion, as no matter how high I climb, I'm still at floor level. See M. C. Escher "Waterfall" for a classical example of the Penrose stairs idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment