Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, December 11, 2014

Realizing energy properties

It was a few evenings ago, while walking home that I realized something about the fractal nature of myself. Suddenly for a moment I saw myself as a bunch of intermixing layers of N-dimensional geometry.

The design of Volvo V60 rear lights caught my attention today. I haven't paid attention to the design earlier. This time when I saw it, I realized energy filaments. My old perspective now seems very naive and simplified. And yet I felt as if it's obvious and I've studied this before.

My empathy has not been doing too great recently, with an exception today. While walking somewhere, I suddenly felt a strong empathy connection to a woman walking past.

For the past couple of nights, I've been working on something in the dreams but so far I haven't understood what it is. A bit too abstract for the ego-mind to comprehend. In addition to that work, last night I saw an aircraft that resembled zeppelin. It was transported to a parking lot in front of a museum and then it disappeared. I entered the museum, found a lot of old hardware and met people I wouldn't have expected to see in a museum.

There was something, which I wanted to post but forgot to. Forgot again.
Remembered again.

When in the process of cleaning, I have found it better to move the focus point around. If it stays in one spot for too long, that spot becomes dirty, which makes it difficult to maintain focus. For example, while I'm focusing on my breath, I would keep focus at a particular spot until I find my mind wandering more and more often each time .. then I would move the focus a little bit more inside the nose (or more outside) and continue with the practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment