Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Nonphysical nonsense

Read some more about Germany during WWII. Before sleep, developed an interest to learn what actually happened back then. Though, a bit later I realized that in my current state of mind, I would probably go crazy if I somehow managed learned all that during a single night. So, I decided to improve my state of mind so that one day in the future I would be able to "directly download" history into my mind.

Throughout the night I was in a realm similar to this one, but not quite. While my dream body was in that realm, my dream mind was beyond that realm. I had a non-physical teacher, who taught me something. For most of the night, I gathered information on a subject. Sometime in the morning I altered something.

In that dream realm (higher frequency), I could comprehend the non-physical stuff that I was working on. However, in this material realm, I can't remember any of it, because none of it ever made sense or got associated with anything else. I don't know what it was but I don't think there was any relation to history at all.

In the morning I realized I had sort of overcome the throat issue and now the head was the next energy blocker. My head was full of snot.

No comments:

Post a Comment