Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Bat in crisp sunlight

Today morning I was waiting for the car when a colleague came and told me that I did not have a seat on the car. Apparently I had somehow misread the number of seats in the carpool. Oh well, took the next bus then. The next bus was in an hour so I arrived at work 1.5 hours late and missed the weekly meeting. I was not too happy about that. While waiting for the bus, there was an interesting omen, or perhaps a sequence of them. The sun was very hot and bright. At some moment, an old man sat next to me. Later I noticed that a bat had appeared on the asphalt right in front of me. It moved around a bit. I thought perhaps I should grab it and move it under a tree or something, but then remembered that it might have had everything under control .. so I did not, simply observed it. Then it flew away towards one of the trees nearby. The old man either had not noticed the bat, or deliberately tried not to look at it, for some reason.

Stood up because I mistakenly thought it was my bus .. which it wasn't. However, it looked as if I had stood up because a friend walked past me. Chatted with him a little and then continued waiting for the bus.

Today everyone missed the lunch order .. sort of, as the order was missed. So we all went to a nearby town for lunch.

Got home, ate and took a nap. During the nap, I helped a colleague with something so abstract that it doesn't translate to words.

No comments:

Post a Comment