Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Dazzling minerals

The ear-throat-pain has more-or-less cleared away with the night.

Well, I had planned on having a gym workout in dreaming, but I remember missing the open hours .. fell asleep and slept next door to the gym room. I don't remember what I did in the dreaming within the dreaming, though.

Today at the gym I was a little amazed. Somehow within the past couple of days I've learned the menu choices of the rowing ergometer that I've never used, I've also improved on a few techniques, my muscles acted differently than they have acted before and I had a lot more stamina than I've usually had.

Another dream that I had last night. I was at grandparent's place in the capital. Throughout his life, grandfather had been gathering all sorts of minerals. With chemistry he improved on them, and built earrings, necklaces, and even covered an envelope with thin sheets of some sort of amber-looking mineral. From the dream I got the impression that although it was grandfather, he was not really himself when he made these things. It was as if someone had done it through him. I was genuinely impressed. I looked at all of his work and couldn't even put my fascination into words. For example, there was an earring with two tiny gems that glowed brightly in the dark (looked like a combination of electrostatics, chemistry, geology and art with elegance). I think I grew a bit too fond of these illusory miracles, though.

While on my way back from the gym, it started raining. Took cover under a couple of objects on the way. Then there were no more places for cover .. until I would get home (about 10 minutes more to walk). Having no umbrella nor jacket, I left the trees and relied on the weather clearing up. Respect and humble thanks to the weather, for there were no more bursts of rain until I got home.

Today there were a few split-second moments, during which I became one with the surroundings (a boulder, a couple of trees and a street block with a couple of buildings or with people and/or pets).

2 comments:

  1. Uhm, no. To say I can't remember what I did while dreaming in dreaming is incorrect. I was in the other room, observing others train and training myself. I don't remember what I did exactly but I know I was sort of in two places at once, phasing in and out with an interval (usually sleeping this way).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, what concerned me the most in that dream was that I was not doing a workout (missing out on it, just sleeping). Or perhaps when I was dreaming in the dream, I might've been concerned about missing sleep (and waking up exhausted for work the next morning). Classic. ;)

      Delete