Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Flickering of the central candle

Forgot to mention in the previous post that right when I entered the bus, I noticed that thick rain clouds had washed over, blocking the sun.

Actually another thing that I forgot to mention .. on Sunday I focused on a region of faint pain / tension in the abdomen (left side). A moment later the tension released with an explosion. The explosion released quite strong pain in the left side of the abdomen (and for a moment saturated all senses). Strange but felt good after that and haven't had problems.

For the past couple of days, there has been a slightly more serious mood.

Last night I had dreams, but none of them really stood out. Except for one detail. Somehow I was reading a book (within my own field of energy) and I was a bit worried and annoyed about the oscillating light. I thought it probably wasn't too healthy to read in such a light. But then I realized it was my own internal flame that I was using as the light for reading. The frequency was quite low, actually .. which was probably the reason why it took me a while to realize it was my own light. When I woke up, I noticed that the frequency was a lot higher.

It has been months, but today at work the cafeteria lamp flickered again.

No comments:

Post a Comment