Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, July 9, 2015

Dunnowhat and room of fire

Two interesting dreams right after dunnowhat.

This dunnowhat or whatever I was dreaming of or doing before, had lasted for quite some time. I was at an old shack that barely had any walls, doors (large gaps between the wooden planks). In fact, these gaps in the walls and doors made me wonder why I felt safe in there. If I've managed to live in such a shed for all this time, then there shouldn't be anything for me to try to protect myself from. Decided to finally go to bed to get some sleep from within the dream. A mattress! The mattress looked like one of those in a Silent Hill or some Fallout episode -- ragged but still almost functional. Cool .. ::me starts pulling it out so that I could lay down on it:: *poof, it turns into a cloud of hornets* ::me darts across the room and closes the door::

Waited in the other room for some time, then opened the door and went back. I was sort of prepared and knew what was going on in that room. The room was full of some sort of invisible fire or flame that purified or transformed things. The hornets had filled up a large cauldron and transformed into a honey-like mixture. I was amazed at how pure it was - I would've expected some hornets still laying around here or there, but there were none. I tasted the mixture and it was perfect -- whatever it was.

Continued with the effort of trying to find some sleep. But I guess I was still holding the ladle with some of that .. fluid. Must have mishandled it or something, because a viola on the wall caught fire. Wanted to extinguish it, but realized there was nothing in the range of 1.5 km that could help. Oh well, whatever then .. so much for the sleep. Already bright outside anyway.

Woke up and fell asleep again. I was a cloud of consciousness, observing an interesting space mission (browsed the tree of acquaintances). Basically a bunch of enthusiasts in NASA were reviving the Apollo mission. Although I wanted to, it didn't seem like I could interact with what I was observing. Also it was not factual but a stream of symbols that were different each time I looked at them. There was a small rocket, which shouldn't have been able to deliver the payload into orbit (at least that was my opinion in the dream). So, I thought they had used negative mass. Tried to ask one of the crew members about this, but nothing happened (no interaction at all). Also I was so fascinated by this project and its crew that after the launch, I felt deserted (like the last of friends had all just left). A lot of emotions, which I realized were a waste of energy .. so I tried to channel them into detachment and spiritual progress. Woke up into my room, one of space-tech friends was there with their dream body (a friend whom I don't know or haven't met). We laughed at the humour of the Apollo crew. Apparently the new crew had even revived the sense of humour from the old one. Woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment