Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, July 25, 2015

Replacement for summer vacation

Two days on a barge (a sunny and a stormy one). A hike of about 30 km home from work .. with some grilling at a colleague's place.

Due to socializing, the inner dialogue has become stronger again. Found a couple of people with a bit similar interests, so it might've been worth it.

There was a dream that I found interesting. I passed through a place which I had visited before. A pile of strange and powerful artifacts in a desert. These artifacts I had gathered while exploring the place some time ago. I had formed a pile out of them to mark the spot that I could visit. Another reason for the pile was that there was no way I could bring any of those artifacts with me into this reality. I could only go there to look at them, and then come back. Anyway, this time I paid a brief visit to this place, but then realized I had a tail. An entity had followed me through the portal. Being annoyed, I used the pile as a distraction while I left the realm.

There have been a few realizations in the meantime as well. All of them have been on the edge of my perception, which can't be put into words. The realizations have an abstract base and the realizations themselves are at least as abstract.

No comments:

Post a Comment