Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, April 11, 2020

Fork and spatula

Described what I think is the root cause for a lot of my issues to someone. The fork of 3 mutually exclusive paths, all of which I'm treading in parallel.

With my mind not in the moment, I somehow managed to use my stupidity to break my favorite spatula in half. According to a dictionary of dream symbology, me shaking the spatula to get water off of it could've been interpreted as a metaphor of flipping back and forth on a decision.

Well, for a moment this cleared my mind and made me want to go and meditate on it. But since at that time eating was in progress and the urge passed somewhat.

No comments:

Post a Comment