Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, April 19, 2020

Mission

Today I think I realized what it was that I was doing, and that it was the right thing. I had been a bit unhappy with myself because of spending that much time chatting with people on social platforms.

Today on one of the servers, someone mentioned that the suicide rate has increased considerably due to the lockdowns, and that it will probably still keep rising for a while. It clicked. I've been trying my best to support people in difficulties.

I wonder how come I've missed something this obvious.
Anyway, I think I'm somewhat more content with myself now.

Maybe it's not yet time for other stuff, and trying to force myself to do anything "more productive" as a hobby would be counter-productive, instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment