Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, April 9, 2020

Hurricane

For the past couple of days I've mostly been hard-focused on work. Three burning deadlines simultaneously. Yesterday my eyes got tired but managed to force my way through. Today I forgot breakfast and lunch.

While the left eye has still often become uncomfortably dry during the night, I have woken without eye pain again for the past couple of days. The eye is starting to see the screen in less blur again, too.

Have been feeling quite calm at night, and have been seeing quite a bit of gold and crystals in the phase of hypnagogic imagery.

Dream: Packing for hike


Two nights ago, I prepared for the challenges of the upcoming day .. and then waited for transport for the rest of the night. Eventually an acquaintance came by and the morning alarm started ringing.

Dream: Hurricane


Last night in a dream, someone pointed out flying cars. I looked around but couldn't see anything like that. The more I wondered about it, the more it materialized. While we were already cautious due to the pandemic, now there was also a hurricane threatening the people. While it passed by quite close, it did not affect our place.

No comments:

Post a Comment