Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, April 17, 2020

Left eye

On Wednesday, I couldn't keep my left eye open. Slept through most of the day and when I couldn't sleep, I sat and waited.

On Thursday morning, the eye started to feel better again. Since then, a feeling of euphoria / ecstasy washed over. This seems to occur each time that there's a more serious eye pain, and it seems to last for roughly the same amount of time that the pain lasted.

I had thought that the more serious eye pain arised due to some other disease / flu coming up. However, I suspect that it was just cyclic, instead. It has been 4 months since the previous occurrence. Also, it was 4 months between the previous occurrence and the injury.

The root of this recurring problem.. I thought one potential solution occurred to me, together with its consequences. But maybe it's not the time or maybe it was just some delusions of a troubled mind.

Dream: Fire


Looked out of the balcony window and saw another building across the street on fire. Or at least, I thought it was on fire. There were no flames, only golden embers of light flying around some sort of a wizard-looking guy.

Real life: Fire alarm


The next morning, a fire alarm went off at a colleague's office on the other side of the country. It was a false alarm.

Synchronicity


Today morning I told someone that I was still having problems finding people with whom I could discuss some topics. Then in the evening, someone in another server (not related in any way) remembered something which I had said quite a while ago. They started asking questions and I had a lot of fun.

This somehow triggered an invite into an even more spiritual server.

No comments:

Post a Comment