Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, April 12, 2020

2012

Argh, woke with the left eye in pain again at about 4 AM. Washing the eye nor applying eye drops helped. Had to sit through the pain for about an hour again. Eye sight is blurry again for a couple of days now.

Discord chat history


About a week ago, had a Discord chat with someone about spirituality and what the universe seems to be like. Anyway, at some point I said that I should probably meditate instead of talking about such things, for talking about these things made me too excited (for there's almost nobody to talk to about these kinds of things).

He then posted that for him the history of that particular discussion vanished. For me it was still there (and still is).

2012


I thought a bit about my post from yesterday and realized something about 2012. Already in 2010 and 2011 I found it somewhat easy to "see" the golden veil / fog. I think it was in early 2012 that there was an ecstatic day when everything seemed to have been enveloped by this golden fog.

Remembered that I had read about there being a day of soul harvest at the end of each great cycle of the Mayan calendar. I think I read it somewhere that the plan was to accelerate the development of mankind (has taken enough full cycles already, time to wrap things up). While I could've left as well, I decided to stay and maybe help if I can.

Due to this, I can't expect for my 1st path to still be the same. It would probably be more difficult for me to find my way beyond the veil, and it would be somewhat immature of me to even attempt to, given my decision. Thus, the 1st path is not a problem. I'm free to take as much as I like from that path, but there wouldn't be much of a point for me to pursue it any more than my health or well-being requires.

No comments:

Post a Comment