Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, April 6, 2020

Spiritual hackathon

The root cause of these problems is still there, for I haven't been able to figure out how to solve it.

For the past couple of nights, I've been waking up with the left eye in pain again. The air humidifier had been running, washing the eye didn't help, nor did the eye drops. So I just had to sit through the pain for perhaps an hour, unable to open the eye.

Yesterday I tried not to let it influence my plans to finish building a proper box for a high voltage supply. Well, it turned out quite crooked, but whatever.

Apparently had missed a couple of group meditation events. But then again, from my psychokinesis experiments I know that the time doesn't really matter. Made a couple of quick attempts at improving the situation due to the pandemic, but soon realized that my intentions were still shadowed by my own issues (and would spoil things).

A bit of a celibacy fail while sleeping during the day yesterday. Lost control of a dream.

Had interesting dreams after sitting through the pain last night.

Dream: Missed it


There was a restricted building with a lot of antique furniture, etc. Someone who had been working there (but was fired, I guess), wanted to show me something. By the time we got there, a moving company was taking things away and there wasn't much of anything he could show me. So we just roamed about, trying to look like we belonged there.

Dream: Spiritual hackathon


There was some kind of a hackathon going on. I think there was a lot which had to be done and I wasn't sure if we would manage to get it done in time. Anyway, the day ended and the team started moving towards the venue for the dinner.

While on the way, I think we had to wait behind some traffic lights. To our right, there was a park with police cadets training. I think I paid a bit too much attention to it, for before I knew it, I was also taking part of the drill. Matched the steps of a girl in front of me but at some point I noticed that I had gotten too close. Increased the distance. The girl was disappointed and left. I then asked the drill officer what was the recommended distance for marches during this pandemic. I think the answer was that it didn't matter.

Anyway, got back to the rest of the team but for some reason I had to tie my boot laces. The rest of the team crossed the street and left. Oh well.

Now there was a gathering place to my right. Several other teams had gathered there to listen to an organizational announcement for the hackathon. The announcement was projected onto a wall there. The person describing the schedule looked like a monk or a guru. After providing an overview of the schedule for the evening and the following days, he answered questions. While I don't think I asked anything, he answered about the difficulties of choosing a path. Although he used some amazing allegories, these only made sense within the dream. Basically, he said that it wouldn't matter what one picked, for the universe is great at filling in the blanks between one's position / attitude and intent. Somehow he explained it through the physics of a chain made of rope (which somehow made sense in the dream).

After listening to this guy, I remember saying: "Awesome. A week long pilgrimage through the mountains would've still been worth it for just that one quote of his."

He warned that the dinner was a bit exceptional and that it would be easy for one to lose their way.

1 comment:

  1. Went shopping in the evening.

    Reached the checkout. In the line in front of me, there was a girl who somewhat reminded me of the symbolism from the dream. She looked and acted a bit similar to me.

    ReplyDelete