Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, June 7, 2020

Synchronicities

Just as I started to type in my phone number into a web form, the phone rang.

Just when person A mentioned person B in DM on Discord, person B started chatting, as well.

Anyway, I shrunk my list of responsibilities on Discord, to make way for the heavy work which has been coming. Most of the weekend I also spent on writing code for the deadline tomorrow. That's only the start, though. I think June will be tough .. also because there's a vacation in July and things need to get done beforehand.

While I could say that I've been procrastinating, it might be incorrect. This is because if I had put more effort into it earlier, then I would have ended up with a sub-optimal solution, because some of the necessary input appeared on Tuesday, and some only on Friday.

Nice, will work from the new office starting from tomorrow. For me it doesn't matter that there's only a single chair at the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment