Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, June 21, 2020

Meyl

At a webinar at work, we were shown this video:


I found it inspiring, but not for teamwork nor physics. I started to wonder whether this applied to psychokinesis and if it did, then how.

Yesterday it occurred to me that the dark veil also seems to be sticky, perhaps just in a slightly different way. Anyway, from that it seems that the veils are not opposites nor are they fundamental.

For a while I've also been pondering about scalar waves and vortices. Since I found one of Meyl's papers (clicky) to be rather inspiring (though, disappointingly short), I looked for more. Ordered some of his books and then stumbled upon his paper "About Vortex Physics and Vortex Losses". Already halfway through, I've found it quite awesome. A lot of strange phenomena suddenly makes more sense. While it's really simple, it would've probably taken me ages to connect the dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment