Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Unidirectional gate

The second half of the past week me and colleagues spent on a yacht trip to a small island. As it turned out, we were the first to visit Abruka this year. It was my first yacht trip and while it was short, it was an awesome experience.

Since then, I've occasionally felt a bit floaty. While eating lunch yesterday, I found the plastic bag around whole wheat bread to be somewhat responsive. Tried swaying it a little, while eating.

A couple of days ago, there was drama on the Discord server again. Since then, I've been having the eye problem again (waking up at night, having to sit and wait for a couple of hours to let the pain subside, in order to get some sleep).

Abruka

The island felt .. different. The woods felt like an indigenous heaven for witches. It seemed a bit surreal and cut off from the rest of the country.

Most of the island was a nature reserve with old trees.

An old witchy tree


Most of us spent the night in tents in the bushes at the seaside. It was slightly windy, thanks to which there was no morning dew (and it didn't become cold at night).

Dream: Gate

I was walking somewhere in the woods with someone. I can't recall where we came from, but we had to get back to some place by some time. Once we did, it turned out that there was an interdimensional gate / portal which was active at that specific time. We did not know that, but I don't think it mattered anyway. I found the synchronicity / timing to be really interesting. The gate worked differently for each of us - I think we ended up in different dimensions or something, for the other person vanished.

Based on the quick glimpse of the gate, I think it looked as if made of bronze, with some kind of an insignia in the middle.

Dream: Confetti pavement

Not sure if this even qualifies as a dream. Perhaps it was more of a hypnagogic image or something of the sort.

Anyway, there was an unexpected technological breakthrough which improved the friction of pavement. The material seemed a bit similar to rubber, but also quite different in some strange way, and definitely a lot more durable. However, roads of this material looked like made of confetti (which I found a bit awkward).

No comments:

Post a Comment