Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, June 5, 2020

Runny nose

Missed it from the previous post, but it was somewhat windy at the sea. Due to the chilly wind, I got a runny nose in the evening. It suddenly became so bad that I sneezed and water started pouring from everywhere (eyes and nose). Head also felt as if it had sustained some damage.

Instead of going to the tent for sleep, I decided to still chat some more with colleagues. Focused on a visualization of healing the head, and a few seconds later I felt completely fine again.

During the past 3 weeks, it has happened twice that someone has pinpointed a good spot on my ego, causing it to feel offended. Both times it has had a tremendous effect in helping to see things from a broader perspective. I really enjoy it when that happens.

Synchronicities


Other than that, there have been some synchronicities recently. Mildly counter-productive, usually. Yesterday evening I wanted to pay the bills but the payment kept failing. Today I managed to pay the bills from an older version of Firefox.

Finished one iteration at a file format converter for an online machine learning annotation tool. The online service was down.

There have also been phone calls or chats popping up at busy times.

Oh, actually, some synchronicities have been very productive, too. For instance, at a webinar the tutor mentioned the machine learning annotation tool. I had already planned to start writing my own, so it saved a couple of weeks of work, exactly at the last moment.

Similarly, as I was about to start implementing raster vectorization myself, a colleague pointed out a function in a library which does exactly that, exactly the way I need it (and apparently seems to be using a very similar algorithm, too). Again, this saved a couple of days of work, exactly at the last moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment